Each hunter should ask themselves a few questions:
- What type of hunting am I able to commit to?
- How large or an animal will I settle with?
- How much time do I want to spend?
- How much time will I be able to spend scouting?
Each hunter thinking of pursuing a guided elk hunt should ask their potential guide these questions:
- What species to you specialize in?
- How much experience do you and your guides have?
- What is your success rate with clients?
- Where is the primary location we will be hunting?
- How much of your business is done on referrals?
- What are sizes of game harvested on your previous trips/hunts?
- Are you properly licensed?
- What if you cannot find any game on our trip?
Already booked your hunt? Download our Release form here :